Please click here to take the Eligibility Self-Assessment test before moving on to the
Application Process. If you meet the eligibility requirements and would like to continue with the grant application process, please follow the steps below.
Letter of Intent
Organizations wishing to apply for a grant from 100WomenStrong in 2018-2019 will need to file a preliminary Letter of Intent between 7 am Monday, October 1st and 5 pm Friday, November 2nd. . The Letter of Intent should be no more than one page (please use a font of at least 12 pts) and include the following information:
1) Name and purpose of your nonprofit organization–must be based in or have programs in Loudoun County
2) Dollar amount of the grant request
3) What the money will fund–outline how you would utilize the grant money
4) How your project(s) will make a difference to Loudoun County and its residents
Fill out the form below to submit your Letter of Intent
Nonprofits who submit a Letter of Intent will be notified of the status of their applications on or before 12/14/2018.
To be completed by nonprofits who have successfully completed Step 1 and who have been invited by email to apply for a 2018-2019 100WomenStrong Grant. Invitations will include all forms needed to complete the application process. Final grant applications will be due by 5 pm January 18, 2019. All applicants will be notified of their final grant status on April 19, 2019.
If you have received a grant from 100WomenStrong, you are required to complete a Final Report and submit with all requested materials within one year of receiving the grant. In addition to your organization name and the grant amount you were awarded, your Final Report should answer the following questions:
1) Were your expected objectives and results met? Provide any key metrics.
2) Describe any challenges that you had in meeting your objectives and results.
3) Were you successful in procuring other funding sources / collaborating with other organizations on this project / program?
4) Have you shared your lessons learned with other organization to improve practices in your field?
email Stephanie Place, 100WomenStrong Grant Committee Chair: [email protected]
100WomenStrong partners with Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties, a certified nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. All grants are awarded on an equal opportunity basis adhering to the values and principles enumerated in Community Foundation’s nondiscrimination statement. Grant applicants are required to hold similar standards and provide a written statement documenting their agreement.