Please click here to take the Eligibility Self-Assessment test before moving on to the Application Process. If you meet the eligibility requirements and would like to continue with the grant application process, please follow the steps below.
Letter of Intent
100WomenStrong is pleased to announce that we will be accepting Letters of Intent for the 2018 Grant Cycle from 8 am November 1, 2017 to 5 pm November 30, 2017**.
The Letter of Intent should be no more than one page (please use a font of at least 11 pts) and include the following information:
1) Name of your organization
2) Dollar amount of the grant request and how many residents the grant will serve
3) What you would do with the funds
4) Why this project is important to those you serve and to Loudoun County
Letters should be emailed to [email protected] as a .pdf attachment with the name of the organization in the subject line of the email. Every applicant will receive an email confirming receipt of the Letter of Intent. If an email confirmation is not received, double check to ensure that your email was addressed correctly. 100WomenStrong is not responsible for misaddressed letters.
**Please note: Letters submitted prior to 8 am on November 1, 2017, or after 5 pm on November 30, 2017, will not be considered. Only the first page of letters longer than 1 page will be reviewed.
Nonprofits who submit a Letter of Intent will be notified of the status of their applications on or before 1/14/2018 (UPDATED).
To be completed by nonprofits who have successfully completed Step 1 and who have been invited by email to apply for a 2018 100WomenStrong Grant. Invitations will include all forms needed to complete the application process. The due date for final grant applications will be announced soon.
If you have received a grant from 100WomenStrong, you are required to complete a Final Report and submit with all requested materials within one year of receiving the grant. In addition to your organization name and the grant amount you were awarded, your Final Report should answer the following questions:
1) Were your expected objectives and results met? Provide any key metrics.
2) Describe any challenges that you had in meeting your objectives and results.
3) Were you successful in procuring other funding sources / collaborating with other organizations on this project / program?
4) Have you shared your lessons learned with other organization to improve practices in your field?
email Lynn Rubin, 100WomenStrong Grant Committee Chair: [email protected]
100WomenStrong partners with Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties, a certified nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. All grants are awarded on an equal opportunity basis adhering to the values and principles enumerated in Community Foundation’s nondiscrimination statement. Grant applicants are required to hold similar standards and provide a written statement documenting their agreement.