The strength of 100WomenStrong lies in our ability to provide effective support to non-profits working within Loudoun County by leveraging significant member donations.
- We educate ourselves on the needs in the community.
- We inform the community of the needs in Loudoun County to help promote giving.
- We each make an annual contribution to provide funds to support our mission.
- We meet as a group to analyze and evaluate grant applications from strategic non-profit organizations who are addressing the following focus areas:
- We choose to fund grant applications that best fit our mission.
- We monitor and follow-up on the effectiveness of our contributions.
- We interact with our local non-profit community through outreach, funding, and participation in their events and initiatives.