The strength of 100WomenStrong lies in our ability to provide effective support to non-profits working within Loudoun County by leveraging the significant member donations.
- We educate ourselves on the needs in the community.
- We inform the community of the needs in Loudoun County to help promote fundraising.
- We each make an annual contribution to provide funds to support our mission.
- We meet on a monthly basis to analyze and evaluate grant applications from strategic non-profit philanthropic organizations who are addressing the following focus areas:
- We select grants that best fit our mission.
- We monitor and follow-up on the effectiveness of our contributions.